Tuesday, May 20, 2008

20 May 2008

Oh man I'm back. I'll post the last few weeks playlists in a bit. For this week, I'm just going all vinyl. I'm going to try to get back to the ever-so-popular "Continental Drift" version of GoldSoundz (US Edition).

  • The Bird and The Bee - S/T - La La La
  • Neutral Milk Hotel - Oh Comely
  • The Whigs - Mission Control - Need You Need You
  • Ted Leo/RX - Living with the Living - Fourth World War/Sons of Cain
  • The Flaming Lips - Oh My Gawd!! - One Million Billionth Of A Millisecond On A Sunday Morning
  • Pavement - Westing (By Musket and Sextant) - Debris Slide
  • The Decemberists - The Perfect Crime #2 EP - (Junior Boys Remix)
  • Duke Special - Last Night I Nearly Died 10" - Stumble and Fall
  • Tegan and Sara - The Con - Call It Off
  • Super Furry Animals - Hey Venus! - Into the Night
  • Elliott Smith - Either/Or - Angeles
  • Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days - Sodom, South Georgia

0 comments:

   © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO