Tuesday, January 22, 2008

22 January 2008

Jeremy did a wonderful job covering the show. Here's what he played:

  • Slint - Spiderland - Good Morning, Captain
  • On!Air!Library! - On!Air!Library! - Fell to Earth
  • On!Air!Library! - On!Air!Library! - i95
  • Tegan and Sara - The Con - Relief Next To Me
  • The Brunettes - When Ice Met Cream - Pink Ribbons
  • I'm From Barcelona - Let Me Introduce My Friends - Treehouse
  • Mission of Burma - The Obliterati - 1001 Pleasant Dreams
  • The Soundtrack of our Lives - Behind the Music - Sister Surround
  • Misfortune500 - Before This Winter Ends - Vaudevillian
  • Clinic - Walking With Thee - The Equaliser
  • LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver - Get Innocous!

1 comments:

cas

I played that Slint song during RRR once when I was really depressed. It made me more depressed.

   © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO